This Center provides the following check-ups and treatment:
• Rigid and Fiberoptic Endoscopy and Microscopy (computerized camera insertion with visual display on screen) to diagnose inflammations, tumors and cancer of ear, nose and throat as well as camera to check the larynx with capability of snipping tissue sample for testing.
• Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
• Tympanoplasty or surgery to repair eardrum by inserting tube to drain pus or water trapped in the middle ear with aid of microscope.
• Skin Prick Test to diagnose and treat allergies. This is the safest, fastest and most economical method.
• Desensitized Immunotherapy, treatment of allergy with injection.
• Screening Audiography to diagnose cochlear nerve to treat loss of hearing and sudden deafness.
• Tympanogram to check the functioning of the middle ear and diagnose water trapped behind the ear drum, shift in auditory ossicles and tumor in the middle ear.
• Surgery of tonsil, saliva gland, enlarged thyroid and adenoid glands in children.