Click for Zoom
Preparing for a health check-up
- Take adequate rest for at least 8 hours.
- Do not eat or drink anything (except water) at least 8 hours prior to a health check-up time.
- 3. A urine sample should be taken when you are at the hospital.
- The most effective urine sample is collected from the middle period of urination.
- Women should schedule their health check-up 7 days after the end of their last menstruation.
- For Women who are pregnant or think that they might be pregnant, please inform the hospital staff before check-up and any X-rays procedure.
- If you are on regular medication, you should take your medicines after the blood and urine test.
- Bring along your previous medical health records as this may help the physician to re-evaluate for the diagnosis.
- If you are undergoing a medical treatment or taking medication, please inform the hospital staff prior to check-up.
Ask more for Information
Check Up Center, 6th Floor, Sukumvit Hospital.
Service time : Open daily 07:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tel : +66 (0) 2-391-0011 #682, 683